Saturday, May 12, 2018

TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE!

Dear Friends:
     My wife and I are in the process of moving (downsizing) to a new home.  The move, certain renovations on the new place, and our transient status (at friends' houses) for the next three weeks means I will be without my computer and internet service during that time period (OMG!).  Thus, I must reluctantly place this blog "on hold" for a while.  I will be back sometime in mid-June with additional ideas, information, and tips on how to successfully negotiate your interview.  In the meantime, please feel free to obtain a copy of Ace Your Teacher Interview and get the most up-to-date data on how to make your teacher interview a successful teacher interview.
All The Best,
Anthony D. Fredericks, Ed.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment